Your Road Back Home
Rehabilitation after an injury or surgery can be a trying experience. We’re here to make it better and transition you home as fast and safely as possible. Our specialized therapists and nursing staff work with you, your family and your physician to determine an individualized care program designed to optimize outcomes and speed your recovery.
At Heritage of Hudson, we believe that all care – medical, nursing and therapy – must be integrated and remain consistent throughout the course of your rehabilitation. This continuity of care enables us to coordinate all aspects of an your rehabilitation program to ensure that progress made is maintained and enhanced every step of the way.
Consideration of discharge environment is an important part of our services. We learn about your home environment to plan for life after discharge. This way we can create programs specific to your prior living environment. As we develop and implement individual programs, our therapy professionals partner with family members to determine realistic goals and then coach them to achieve the desired outcomes.
Heritage of Hudson uses state-of-the-art LiteGait therapy equipment to provide balance and weight bearing assistance.
- 24/7 skilled nursing professionals
- In-House Physicians
- Therapy 7 days a week
- Large therapy gym with state-of-the-art technologies and equipment
- High therapist to assistant ratios to provide the attention necessary for better outcomes
- Occupational kitchen to restore activities of daily living
- Registered Dietician for enhanced nutritional care
- Professionals on-site for resident emotional concerns and family support